I’m not sure if you have heard about Kindle publishing. Or perhaps, you even have tried publishing a book or two online, but without much success.
You might have gone to the extent of doubting whether people make money with this business or not? If that is the case, then you are in the right place, because I’m going to talk about Audiobook Income Academy (AIA).
If you are hearing about this course for the first time, then you might be wondering:
- What is this course?
- Why should I get it?
- Should I spend my hard-earned money on it?
I’m about to explain all the little gems you are about to discover once you get this Kindle publishing course. So stay put and keep on reading…
Watch here aia video review
What Is Audiobook Income Academy (AIA) 2.0?
Audiobook Income Academy 2.0 was created by Rasmus and Christian Mikkelsen. I know at first this may sound like it’s a course only about publishing audiobooks. However, that is not the case! Instead, you get the full-blown package of essential tools to build a highly profitable self-publishing business; This includes publishing non-fiction ebooks, paperbacks, and audiobooks.
One of the main differences between AIA and any other course is their fantastic number of results. You continuously have new students posting more than $10.000 per month dashboards. Why is this important? Well, this means their strategies work.
Although the Mikkelsen Twins are now between the best self-publishers, at first, they were perhaps like you. They had neither skills nor experience within the publishing industry. However, after years of them going through trial and error, now they are making money more than ever with their Kindle Publishing business.
The great news is you don’t need to spend years repeatedly failing to succeed with this business, why? AIA provides an easy to follow a step-by-step formula for beginners. In other words, by using this formula, you will shortcut your path to success in no time. Just to name a few things you are about to learn:
- How to find profitable book titles
- How to get high-quality content for your books
- How to hire a cover designer for your books that will make them sell like hot cakes
Why Should You Get Audiobook Income Academy 2.0?
After this situation with COVID-19, most people have realized that only having one source of income (a job) isn’t a reliable option. You never know if tomorrow your boss will decide to give you a permanent layoff. Or an angry mob will riot your working place.
In such unpredictable times, having another or multiple sources of income is a smart move. But why Kindle publishing? Rather than opening an online store selling socks?
First, selling socks must be one of the most boring things in the world. Second, you must learn a vast amount of technical knowledge. For instance:
- How to build a website? Should you use WordPress, Shopify, or another platform?
- How to get traffic (customers) to your website? Organic search traffic or paid ads?
Does this ring a bell? Perhaps not.
For this reason, Kindle publishing is ideal for beginners…
- Do you need a website? Nope, you already have the most prominent eCommerce website in the world at your disposal, aka Amazon.
- Do you need to get customers? Nope, you already have millions of customers going to Amazon every single day.
However, it isn’t as easy as it looks because if you don’t have the right knowledge, you won’t succeed with publishing. Despite this business being easier compared to other ones, there is still a learning curve.
Often many beginners start publishing books without knowing what they are doing. Gosh, I was one! I thought I was saving money by not spending on a course, and guess what? I wasted more money and vast amounts of time publishing books only to end up making $5 a month.
Everything changed once I got a course teaching me the right strategies. It wasn’t precisely overnight but nearly over a month. After a few months, I was already making over $5.000/monthly. Thus nowadays, I always suggest newbies get a decent online course. In this case, Audiobook Income Academy. This course currently teaches the most updated and efficient publishing strategies.
Moreover, you will be learning from people who started from scratch and made it to 5 and 6-figure.
Furthermore, the course will only take you seven weeks, and from there, you should have a KDP business up and running. Mind you; there is nothing you are going to lose apart from your time.
If you are one of those that have a full-time job, this course was meant for you. It will help you create a passive online income, and eventually, you can become your boss. Whereby you will be able to work at your own pace and build your business in your free time.
With AIA 2.0, you will learn how to publish your ebooks, paperbacks into Amazon, and your audiobooks in ACX. You are about to learn this and much more inside of AIA. Although joining this course does not guarantee automatic success, you have to work for it. The results are purely up to you!
What Are The Requirements To Join Audiobook Income Academy?
AIA will only work if you commit yourself to the seven-week training. Each week you receive a new module. This learning consists of a step-by-step process. By the end of your seventh week, you should have a self-publishing business running. Most likely, you will also be making money by selling your first books.
It also has a bonus module with extra tips to help you expand your business beyond Amazon. In each module, you will come across related videos. Allow me to explain each module briefly:
Module 1: The Transformation – The Foundation to Guarantee Success
First and foremost, for any business to thrive, you need to have the right mindset. May it be networking or selling socks online. The same applies to build a highly profitable self-publishing business.
That’s why in this first module, you get several videos about:
- How successful people act
- Work etiquette so you don’t fall off the wagon.
- A lifestyle that Breeds success
You also get access to the secret Facebook group. Here you can get advice or enter in contact with the Mikkelsen Twins or other experienced publishers.
Module 2: Getting Your Publishing Business Started
In the second module, you are going to learn about:
- How to set up your KDP and ACX account
- Sleek Method: A simple and efficient way to do find profitable book titles. Where later on, you can publish your newest books and make bank. Keyword research is essential when it comes to finding valuable book titles. It all starts here! If you don’t have an appropriate method, then you may end up wasting your efforts publishing non-profitable books.
- Essential advice about accounting. A quick solution to manage your earnings online.
- Learn necessary information about how to form an LLC (Limited Liability Company) for self-publishing. I don’t consider this essential, but instead, something recommended.
Module 3: Creating Your Book
In this module, it’s time for you to get your hands in the dough! You will learn all the basics so you may create your first books, this includes:
- Building your publishing brand – Ultimate solution for you to create a long term Kindle business that will survive the ends of time.
- Knowing your customers – This lesson helps you understand your customers’ pains, needs, etc. this way, you can write or order books to precisely solve their problems. As a return, your customers will love your books.
- Crafting your best selling book title – I guess the title is pretty self-explanatory. However, the Mikkelsen Twins provide examples of good and crappy book titles. Furthermore, how you may optimize your book titles in a way your readers can easily find and purchase them inside of Amazon.
- What more? Getting a great ghostwritten book or if you prefer, there is advice about how you can write your one. Discover how you can get a cover done that will obliterate your competition and look more delicious than chocolate to your customers. This module is loaded with splendid information.
Module 4: Passive Systems and Automation
In this module, you learn the best way to automate a part of your business; this includes:
- Building a list of people willing to review your books
- A sequence of compelling copy and paste emails to send to your subscribers. So you don’t need to spend time writing emails that nobody wants to read.
- Discover how to write book descriptions that sell like crazy
Module 5: Launch Week
Oh…oh… now we are talking! Time to launch your first books. The most exciting part of this whole process. Here you learn:
- How to publish your first books inside of Kindle Direct Publishing
- How to come out of the gate with a big bang and start selling your books from day 1
- How to become an authority within your niche rather than someone nobody cares about
Module 6: Audiobook Ascension and Amazon Ads
- Do you want to make free money? Sounds right! Well, once you learn the best ways to build successful Amazon advertisement campaigns, that is what you will experience.
- Learn how to produce your audiobook inside of ACX. This includes setting up an account, using the ACX platform, seeking a narrator, and getting reviews for your audiobooks.
Note: In case you are wondering, book reviews are essential! Without having reviews, nobody is going to purchase your books. As customers often think books without feedback are of poor quality.
Module 7: Going Next Level
Why keep your business only on Amazon? Why not think big instead? In the last module, you discover how you can expand your business beyond Amazon, such as publishing your books inside of Ingramspark and the Author’s Republic.
This way, you can easily make more money, but wait the best part is you keep recycling the same content. Yes, you don’t need to purchase newer books. Instead, you publish the same books already published inside of Amazon into these alternative platforms.
Plus, Mikkelsen Twins explain how you can translate your English book into other languages. Just imagine:
- You get a ghostwritten book in English. Then you publish it as an ebook, paperback, and audiobook. Meaning, you get three new streams of income, but wait, it doesn’t stop here!
- You publish this book into Ingramspark and other alternative platforms. In other words, you just created more 2 to 3 new streams of income still using the same content!
- Afterward, you get someone to translate the same book into German, Italian, Spanish, etc. Publish the same book in several languages and, once again, in all three formats and kaboom!
I lost count, but I guess you get the idea. Basically, in this last module, you discover all the nooks and crannies to squeeze every single penny from each published book.
- Detailed course. AIA has hours upon hours of content
- Ideal for beginners. The Mikkelsen Twins guide you step-by-step from zero to a hero throughout their videos
- AIA interface looks sleek and user friendly
- Access to the secret Facebook group. Here you can find gold nuggets of tips and tricks from the best self-publishers
- The Mikkelsen Twins make a video call answering their students’ questions monthly. Guess what? These questions could be yours too.
- I love the depth of this course. But sometimes, the Twins in their videos beat around the bushes rather than going straight to the point. I’m not saying this is a big deal! You still receive outstanding amounts of high-value content.
Your Free Bonuses
Now if everything doesn’t sound good enough then wait a bit until you hear this:
If you get AIA today, I will send you my exclusive free bonuses. Here’s what you get…
Note: Remember to send an email to email@example.com to receive your bonuses.
Bottom Line: Trust Your Guts
If you want to 9 to 5 grind and build a passive source of income that will generate money for you on autopilot, while you sleep, take vacations, then Audiobook Income Academy is the solution! This course is ideal for self-publishers, or authors experiencing challenges or for someone who never heard about Kindle Publishing and wants to get their feet wet with an online business and make bank.